New Owners: The Inn, “Trudy’s at the Belmont Restaurant,” and “Tinker’s Alley” now…open for business!
104 East Pickens Street
Abbeville, SC 29620
864 459-9625 for room reservations;
864 366-9209 for dining services
Abbeville Opera House Website: http://www.theabbevilleoperahouse.com/
This Historic Belmont Hotel located on the Square in Abbeville, South Carolina, often referred to by locals as “The Birthplace and Deathbed of the Confederacy”, is a location you will wish to visit, dine and stay overnight in this 25 room period hotel.
The Belmont Inn is a historic Victorian country inn located on the square in Abbeville, SC. We invite you to step back into an era of charm and luxury.
- 25 individually-decorated rooms
- 60 seat Trudy’s at the Belmont managed by Erica McCier
- Bar and restaurant at street level, managed by Tabitha Malone is now open
- The Belmont Inn is the perfect setting for a weekend getaway for two, Opera House plays, an intimate wedding and reception, a care-free family reunion, or whatever your imagination can dream up!
- Give us a call at 864-459-9625 and we’ll be happy to assist you with any special needs or preparations.
“Welcome to The Belmont Inn – a historic Victorian country inn located on the square in Abbeville, SC. We invite you to step back into an era of charm and luxury.
The city of Abbeville is full of history and works hard to retain the charm from past eras. Walk through the Burt-Stark Mansion and relive Civil War era history. Stop in at the historic Opera House and be entertained by highly skilled actors and actresses performing any number of plays. Stroll through the Square and visit the antique shops, and make sure to stop for coffee or ice cream.
When it’s time to rest, come into The Belmont Inn and relax. Our rooms are decorated and furnished with works of art from an era past. The downstairs bar and restaurant will be coming soon, providing a variety of refreshments. Recline on the Veranda or retire to your room. We promise you will enjoy your stay here at The Belmont Inn and we look forward to seeing you soon!”